Friday, July 1, 2011

carolina countdown

so, june has been a month of ups and downs.

ups:

i have been seeing more of my friends
my sister is home from college & i've been having fun with her
i've been working out a lot


downs:

justin has been in south carolina, and i've been here
my eating habits need a bit of a makeover
i've been stuck in a reading rut


so, what's the plan now?

a little mini life makeover, that's what! (you know how i love my life makeovers... they're probably one of my most favorite things ever.)

and what is going to facilitate this makeover? a COUNTDOWN (another one of my favorite things... basically a list of practically anything is one of my favorite things, even if it is just a list of days until something happens).

so, drumroll please, i give you:

THE CAROLINA COUNTDOWN.

34 days for me to...

1. get in really good shape
2. have a good relationship with food
3. finish GWKTHN
4. start (and hopefully finish) at least 2 of the emily giffin books
5. clean out my wardrobe
6. hang out with friends a lot
7. self-tan (because i don't want to get skin cancer)
8. i think that's enough tasks - i don't want to get bogged down and sleep instead of doing any of these things

i am hoping to update you periodically while this countdown is occurring. but i'm not going to promise that, because then i may get bogged down and sleep instead of doing any of these things (see number eight above).

so there you have it.

the carolina countdown begins...

...

... NOW.

No comments: