Sunday, May 29, 2011

no starbucks sunday: shopping & new blog loves

usually, by the time 'starbucks sunday' rolls around, i am absolutely dying for some kind of sweet coffee concoction. today was a different story... in fact, i didn't even have coffee this morning at breakfast. i just didn't want it. don't be alarmed, this happens sometimes.

on the other hand, i've been craving tea like it's going out of style.

plus... i cheated a bit this week and had 'starbucks thursday.'

so, here's a picture of me without starbucks:

hello.

today was a bit of a shopping spree. after church, another broken egg, and grocery shopping with mom and dad, justin and i set off for the mall. we walked away with the beginnings of a summer wardrobe for him and a '7 for $25' trip to victoria's secret for me (girls, you know what i'm talking about).

after that, we helped mom and dad move the couches back into our living room. then, it was off to drug emporium for me and mom, where i got the follwing:

- maybelline super stay 24 color in the shade 'never ending pearl'
- cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
- tube of carmex
- tube of aquphor
- ponds makeup remover wipes
- a new tinted moisturizer with SPF 15... the brand name is escaping me at the moment

so that was a nice little cosmetics haul. 

and as mentioned in this post, i went 'blog shopping' the other day. here are my new reads!





















please let me know of any blogs you're currently loving.

and now i think i'll read some blog posts & wait on my hex nuts to arrive. 

5 comments:

nikkibit said...

Oh my goodness! I have been ordering starbucks iced coffee for years after i gave up fraps because of the calories. I thought iced coffees had ice and coffee... foolish me! I just found out the big ones that i get are over 100 calories because they sweeten them!! WTF?! I have been drinking those for nothing! They aren't even that good! Now I have to remember to say unsweetened. Whatever. Enjoy your weekend!
Nikki

with a chance of said...

awe! i just saw this! thank you so much for recommending my blog. thank means so much to me. love your stuff girlie! keep it up! <3

s a m said...

Irs, thank you so much for the sweet mention! I can't believe I'm in such good company, I especially love the "wild and wily ways". Meg is such a beautiful writer.

I went blog shopping the other day too, and isn't it just the best to find a few new daily-reads? Like making a new friend!

chloƩ said...

Aww thanks for mentioning me! I'm excited to make new blog friends! Your blog is adorable!!

chloƩ said...

Aww thanks for mentioning me! I'm excited to make new blog friends! Your blog is adorable!!