1. i went 'blog shopping' today & found over 10 new sites to follow. i'm really excited about this. i absolutely LOVE all the blogs i follow already, but i'm always searching for new inspiration & creativity.
2. i am going on a week-long vacation, which starts on friday. it is greatly antipicated & i can't wait to relax & go on adventures - more to come on that later.
3. last night, i sat on a porch & talked to two people for about three hours, and it was time well-spent. it was one of those instances where staying up late (even though i got up at 5:20 to run with jessica this morning) was worth it.
4. jenny has gotten me back into instagram. i love documenting my life. i really do need to pick up a new point & shoot camera so the quality of my documentation can be a little bit better than iphone quality. i will never stop snapping pics with my phone, though. i think it's a very 'real' way to document things.
5. i made an 'editorial calendar' for this little blog, & i plan to blog every single day in june.
6. justin is very close to finishing PA school. he had a test yesterday, is taking another test today, and then he'll begin his preceptorship. and then, 10 weeks later, he will be set to graduate in august. i know he's ready. it's going to be really exciting. and i have the perfect gift planned, which i'm really anxious to give him!
7. old navy is having a sale of the kind that all the clearance items have another 50% taken off of them. that means that i got six clothing items yesterday for under $30, and it's all things that i'm in love with (and for those wondering, YES, i DID buy TWO cardigans). kara got a skirt for 73 cents. i don't even know what to say about that, other than, 'thank you, old navy.'
8. an update on my summer 2011 bucket list: i've made it through two of the seven books i plan to read. i've begun the redesign of my blog (if you couldn't tell, the banner was removed & i just cleaned it up a bit) & created the editorial calendar for said blog (as mentioned above). i've continued training for my 5k goal in september. still working on eating right & consistency with working out. i've been honing my editing skills. and i really feel like i'm making strides in determining and embracing my own personal style.
so, that's that. i hope everyone is having a nice day. it's thursday. that means the weekend's almost here!