Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 things i love: january edition

i started using this, in both body mist and body cream form, in december
and it's official:i'm addicted. it's crisp clean peppermint,
warmed up with a little hint of vanilla. delicious.
i received the shower gel and body lotion as a
christmas present, and all i have to say is: thank you!
there was a marathon on one day,
and well... the rest is history.
self explanatory. my bank account
was hurting by the end of this month.
this has been a favorite for a while.
actually, pretty much like forever.
still more to come. trips i need to take:
jackson, dallas, frisco, slidell, and summerfield, among others.
i used to grumble every time justin
stopped to watch these on tv. now, i like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it was worth it since my face in on this post! <3

Brooke Premo said...

Every time I see an ad for Pretty Little Liars I wished I watched it. I think I'll DVR it this week!

Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day!

kendallcrow said...

the typing in all lowercase is a favorite of mine too! i often struggle when writing on the blog whether or not to be proper or just go with the whole "i don't like the way capital i's look" haha

-Kendall