ok, so we don't really love vanity... we just really love a good beauty product.
yep, you guessed it. i am one of these people. it's difficult for me to set foot in an ulta because the risk of overload threatens, and my credit card begins burning a hole in my pocket (ok, i don't even own a credit card, because it would get me in trouble, but you get the point). and thank goodness we don't have a sephora around these parts... because that's pretty much the mothership of all beauty products i love.
in the spirit of the new year (yes, i'm still using that as an excuse to do things), i am going to give you a little rundown of all the beauty products i'd like to collect and try out for the year of 2011. please note, some of these products i've used before, some of these products i currently own and love, and some of these products have been suggested by my trusted youtube beauty gurus (yep, i'm a dork, as if you didn't already know) and friends and family -- and i fully intend to do product reviews on each and every one of them so you know what's a go and what's not a go (as far as i'm concerned). so, without further adieu, i give you:
1. clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel
2. tarina tarantino pearl glow primer
3. mac face and body foundation
4. amazing cosmetics concealer
5. laura mercier loose mineral powder
6. nars laguna bronzer
7. nars blush in douceur
8. a new opi nail polish color (suggestions welcome; i love blacks, purply-blacks, browns, muddy colors, reds, and pinky-naturals... i pretty much love it all)
9. l’oreal hip chrome eyeliner in silver lightning (for highlighting inner corners of the eyes)
10. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
11. milani power lash volumizing mascara
12. nars velvet matte lip pencil in bettina
13. burberry brit perfume
14. stila smudge pot in kitten
15. mac build-your-own eyeshadow quad (still deciding on colors; suggestions welcome)
16. maybelline falsies mascara
please give me some suggestions - i know you're hiding some fabulous opi nail polish colors and mac eyeshadow colors up your sleeves, so spill!
*if you don't want to comment, e-mail me at email@example.com. or tweet me. or facebook me.
<--- how many other ways can i come up with for people to stalk me? ;)
hope you all are having a lovely week. personal update coming soon.