Friday, November 19, 2010

weekend wishes

this weekend, i want to buy my new book and get a jump-start on reading it. i have eyed this book on the barnes & noble bookshelves for quite some time -- it's been on my list of things to read. so when diane suggested this be my next literary conquest, i decided she was right. {see the booky wooks post for others on my cold weather list} the boss man also likes this book; he has used it in some of his talks & presentations. so, i figure it comes well-suggested.


it looks like it will be an uplifting and inspiring read... something i'm sure will be beneficial as the days get shorter & colder.

i'm hoping this weekend also brings relaxation, cleaning, doing laundry, going on my first long run (4 miles), seeing harry potter, and going to church.

happy weekend! :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ooh let us know what you think of it!! Hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend :)