Thursday, October 21, 2010

sweet little things

last week, a friend of mine knew i was having a time and thought i could use a little pick-me-up. she had been doing some antiquing, and stumbled across something she knew i would love.



clearly, i AM in love. this vintage drinks tray could not have found a better home. my somewhat recent interest in & love of the british flag did not go unnoticed by my sweet friend, and i am very grateful for such a thoughtful gift. a huge thank-you goes out to diane.

and, in the spirit of sweet little things, justin & his mom delivered sushi from tokyo for me to have for lunch! it made me so happy :)


{spicy cali & cali rolls}

what a lovely place the world would be if we all did sweet little things for one another!

3 comments:

AmyK said...

Aw, that makes me want to do sweet little things for someone, too! Love the tray :)

Mia said...

aww.. your friend is so sweet! oohh~! Sushi! <3

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Diane said...

The tray looks even better with all of your pretty things on it. So glad you love it!