Friday, October 15, 2010

'dear fast food...' and another list


needless to say, i am beginning a little diet journey today.
i'll keep you posted. some other drastic changes are taking place.

this morning, i was asked for a list of ten songs.
these are the first ten that popped into my head:

1. say you miss me - wilco
2. put me back together - weezer
3. jilted lovers and broken hearts - brandon flowers
4. tell me soon - rooney
5. time flies - weezer
6. littlething - jimmy eat world
7. factory - band of horses
8. laredo - band of horses
9. it's working - mgmt
10. valentino - diane birch

<3 have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

Mia said...

thanks for sharing this list of songs.. been trying to find new ones to listen to.. :)
Goodluck with the diet! I'm trying to cut back on those too especially the soft drinks! =)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com