Thursday, September 30, 2010

no angst allowed

and now, ladies and gentlemen, i give you:


i'll be honest with you and say that this was attempted last year. and i'll be honest with you again and say that it pretty much failed from the get-go. october 2009 was quite a doosie for me as far as emotions and stress went, so this project was null & void almost from the very beginning.

but what better reason than failure last year to attempt again this year?


i don't know what it is about october, but it's always the month i feel like making {and hopefully keeping} resolutions. so, here's hoping!

4 comments:

linz marie said...

loooove it!!! so excited about the gym. What an exciting decision to make bc obviously they ALL want us at their facility! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

You and Lindsey are dorks!

Jenny Moreau said...

I need more info on Day Zero Project.

Loved this!! I'm still looking for motivation, so brag it up.

Mia said...

I want to have an angst free month too.. but 1st day of the month was not so great for me. I'll have a angst-free November then. hahaha! =D
Good luck with the resolutions!

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com