Wednesday, November 4, 2009

and sometimes you close your eyes and see the place where you used to live

lindsey & i have decided our next career move will be to go on tour with a band & be their marketing/PR/song-writing people. we're still deciding what band we'll choose. this should be fun.

today i have consumed three cups of coffee, a bottle of water, and some veggies for lunch. i can't sit still & i've peed approximately 15 times all day. going to the gym when i leave here. i'm serious about this. get ready.

productivity came in spurts today (anna claire, i know you loves that word). tomorrow can only be better, right? i've got to be good at something. in other work-related news, i submitted my first-ever manuscript today. well, of course i didn't write it. but i still edited & submitted it. so i guess that's good.

my musical taste was complimented today.

the things my friends give me that i would never have picked out for myself always end up being my favorite things.

No comments: