Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i'm not ready to surface back into the real world yet. i just want to curl up in my bed and watch gilmore girls. tonight is oyster bar with my neurosurgery girls. i'm excited, but, like i said before, i just wanna watch gilmore girls really. tonight i also have to decide what i'm goin to do my presentation on for class and i have to type up a paragraph on what i'm goin to write my 20-page paper on. let the fun begin. oh, and tomorrow is when i start caring what i look like again.
it's really unfair that what i've wanted for so long has a way of presenting itself after i've made up my mind to move on. thankfully i've had my friends to listen, even if it meant just sitting on the phone while i cried and mumbled incoherently.


photo courtesy of
anna-claire stevens :)

1 comment:

Anna Claire said...

allow one more day to be sad. just one more. because tomorrow is the day you move forward and do something new, exciting, and spontaneous. i love you.